Acquisition Growth Lead
elmenus is a venture-backed food discovery startup based in Egypt that serves over 1 Million monthly users. With venture funding in total of $10M, we are building a platform that combines a social, visual and personalized experience to help people discover and order the food they will love.
We are currently hiring Acquisition Growth lead to join elmenus Growth team who will establish elmenus acquisition arm. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and activating them on elmenus platform by establishing a dynamic acquisition strategy and optimizing our acquisitions channels. You will drive our sessions and new users growth!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a creative marketing strategy to scale customer acquisition & activation across all paid and non paid channels including search, social, digital, app store
- Explore new growth opportunities ( new platforms, channels, affiliate marketing) to drive traffic to elmenus platform.
- Improve key conversion funnels to unlock user growth while optimizing on cost.
- Use data, customer insights, and usability best practices to identify and inform prioritization of key growth initiatives.
- Integrate closely with the brand marketing team to improve all efforts across channels and drive top-line growth.
- Manage the budgeting process for customer acquisition, including forecasting and ROI assessments.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- You will work closely with the retention team to understand the lifecycle of customers & identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Work cross-functionally with digital team, product, engineering, data, sales, ops to meet ambitious growth targets.
- Come up with marketing techniques that will drive new customers & activate them.
- Coordinate between the different stakeholders: sales & operations teams, digital performance team & creative team.
- Main KPIs: Sessions, Signups, Users, Orders, Cost
What makes you fit for this role:
- Growth hacker with experience in figuring out best mix of channels, targeting, offering to scale online products
- Experience establishing paid media programs consisting of integrated tactics of search, display, SEO, and digital marketing.
- knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates is a plus.
- An understanding of the full funnel and an ability to drive growth through a blend of product improvements and marketing initiatives.
- A strong background in a strategic marketing or product marketing role.
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them.
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
- Comfortable working in a high growth, high pace and high performance start-up .
- A creative approach, energetic with a can do attitude, curious in learning through different projects.
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient.