elmenus is a venture-backed food discovery platform with a total of $20M in funding based in Egypt. We are building a platform that combines a social, visual and personalized experience to help millions of people discover and order the food they will love. We are looking for the smartest, most impactful and passionate people to join our food loving team.
We are looking for a commercial director to join the elmenus management team and help us on our mission of enabling restaurants of all sizes that make great food and need to reach the customers who are most passionate about the food they offer.
You will be mainly responsible for growing the our network of partner restaurants, growing our sales teams by hiring and incentivizing the best salespeople and setting sales and marketing strategies that grow restaurants we deal with by helping them utilize the different solutions of the elmenus platform.
- Devising and executing the sales strategy including pricing, value proposition and customer segmentation
- Continuously refine the business model to enable scaling our offering to relevant customer segments
- Hire and set proper incentivizes for the growing sales teams across different territories
- Scale our sales processes by implementing and refining acquisition, retention and relationship management processes
- Drive sales teams to achieve monthly revenue, retention targets and KPIs
- Establish and maintain partnerships with B2B sales and marketing channels to drive business growth
- Coordinate marketing and sales team efforts to drive business for our clients
- Research the global market for competitive strategies and different business models
- Being close to the market, regularly gather customer feedback to identify customer needs and shape our products to solve industry pains
What will make you fit for this role:
- 5+ years work experience
- Experience implementing winning sales strategies
- Proven record of achieving sales targets through directly or indirectly managing large sales teams
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Experience working in the restaurants industry is a plus
What you can expect:
- Have an active role in the growth phase of a startup in a huge market with lots of potential to disrupt traditional ideas
- The ability to get your ideas implemented in a flexible environment with no bureaucracy
- Work with a diverse team of engineers, operations, marketing to deliver value to our users and clients
- Impact a growing industry with your passion to create value for your clients
- Competitive salary and stock options!