Senior IOS Engineer
elmenus is a venture-backed food discovery startup based in Egypt that serves over 1 Million monthly users. We are building a platform that combines a social, visual and personalized experience to help people discover and order the food they will love.
As an IOS engineer you will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications, and maintain highly scalable iOS applications for large numbers of end-users with a positive 'get-it-done' attitude.
This is a very good opportunity in elmenus. It comes with a lot of benefits and exposure to an industry we are disrupting every day. You will have a competitive compensation package. And the most important thing that you will get the chance to work on one of rapidly growing startups with strong financial backing and a huge potential to expand into other markets through our innovative take on the globally growing restaurant industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Own the projects you work on with a highly motivated team and enjoy seeing your efforts and creativity realized by millions of food lovers.
- Solve technical and real-world problems in a game-changing startup environment and encouraged to
- Take initiatives and be rewarded for them
- Work on a multitude of challenges with cross-functional teams: data science, operations, sales, and product teams.
- Collect data and drive critical product decisions that ultimately enhance the user experience.
- Engage with the product team to understand what makes features succeed using data we collect and visualize continuously
- Identify and analyze user requirements
What will make you fit for this role:
- Experience in iOS Development for at least 3 years.
- Experience in Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data.
- Familiarity with MVP , MVVM and (Viper is plus).
- Knowledge in functional programming and Reactive programming (RxSwift) is plus.
- Familiarity with Dependence injection.
- Familiarity with GitFlow and CI/CD is plus.
- Familiarity with integration with third parties like firebase …etc.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience in UnitTesting and UITest is plus.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Great passion for new technologies.
- Excited about giving back knowledge to the community through blogs, meetups, pushing code to be reused by the public.