Sr. Product Manager
elmenus is a venture-backed food discovery startup based in Egypt that serves over 1.5 Million monthly users. We are building a platform that combines a social, visual, and personalized experience to help people discover and order the food they will love.
always searching for the smartest, most impactful, and passionate people to join our food-loving team.
We are looking for "Senior Product Manager" who lives and breathes user experience and loves impacting people with products.
This role is a very challenging opportunity in elmenus. It comes with a lot of benefits and exposure to an industry we are disrupting every day. You will have a competitive compensation package. And the most important thing that you will get the chance to work on one of the rapidly growing startups with strong financial backing and a huge potential to expand into other markets through our innovative take on the globally growing restaurant industry.
If you have an entrepreneurial “get things done” attitude, preferably with ex startup experience, then APPLY NOW.
What you can expect:
- Owning the product roadmaps and coordinating milestone deliveries with engineering and relevant internal teams
- Establishing and communicating product vision, feature requirements, their impact and priorities to engineering and design teams
- Utilizing a diverse set of analytics tools to establish, measure, track and optimize key metrics for our products
- Forming feedback channels with our users, power users and customers to get insights into issues to be fixed and how the product should evolve
- Designing and running A/B experiments, testing key product assumptions
- Tracking users behavior to drive key funnel conversions and explore different possible solutions for challenging problems
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to design the best end to end experience for our users
What will make you fit for this role:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in agile or scrum project management is a plus
- Excellent product sense, you have empathy for different kinds of users and can think of simple experiences to their most complex problems
- Be a die hard elmenus user, you know the ins and outs of our product and have a lengthy mental list of what needs to improve
- Passion for analytics tools and numbers, you have previous experience with any or all of: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, flurry, SQL, heatmap tools or any other analytics packages
- Strong experience in using prototyping and wire-framing tools